Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PERMIT TO TAKE RE TO ANDAMAN AND LAKSHADWEEP
Hi Everyone, I Would Like To Know If We Could Ship Our Royal Enfield To Andaman And Lakshadweep Island And Ride In Those UNION TERRITORY
Hi ,

Bro..

i'm not sure about shipping your bike from here to the islands, but one thing that  i'm definitely sure about  is ,  you can hire bikes there and travel around. I have seen hordes of foreigners taking the bus to Beach No.7 which is the main destination on havelock island. However, a majority hire bikes and speed thru the fascinating undulating hilly road through the deep tropical rain forest to Beach No.7.In Neil island , cycles are the most common mode of travel. I believe any hotel you are staying in the Andamans will arrange for Bike/Cycle in minutes.

cheers Mate !!
We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
Hi buddies
I Am from Chennai and planning for Biking manali to Leh just want to know from the experienced guys
when is it (Month) advisable to go and is that route is good to travel and also Solo can travel by that roue
is it safe to go single biker how much time will it take to travel leisurely from manali to Leh
hiring bike from manali is possible
Cheers
Dinesh Kumar
(07-18-2015, 07:27 PM)dinufriend Wrote: Hi buddies
I Am from Chennai and planning for Biking  manali to Leh  just want to know from the experienced guys
when is it (Month) advisable to go and is that route is good to travel and also Solo can travel by that roue
is it safe to go single biker how much time will it take to travel leisurely from manali to Leh
hiring bike from manali is possible
Cheers
Dinesh Kumar

Bro, U may wanna check the Travelogue Section under IBR Forum, all questions will be answered....
Thumbs Up 
(07-15-2015, 11:26 PM)lonewolf Wrote: Hi ,

Bro..

i'm not sure about shipping your bike from here to the islands, but one thing that  i'm definitely sure about  is ,  you can hire bikes there and travel around. I have seen hordes of foreigners taking the bus to Beach No.7 which is the main destination on havelock island. However, a majority hire bikes and speed thru the fascinating undulating hilly road through the deep tropical rain forest to Beach No.7.In Neil island , cycles are the most common mode of travel. I believe any hotel you are staying in the Andamans will arrange for Bike/Cycle in minutes.

cheers Mate !!