Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jaison ThomasMumbai Chapter MTR "Kashid Beach"
Star 
Mumbai Chapter MTR "Kashid Beach"

About Kashid Beach- Kashid offers everything that makes for a perfect MTR. Silver Sands, A gorgeous vista, with azure blue water and a close proximity to historic forts towards Murud- Janjira. The waves can go up to 5/6 ft which is ideal for surfing.

MTR - Kasid beach
Route - http://goo.gl/maps/xaf1f
Meeting point - Airoli Dominoes
Date - 22nd Feb 2015
Time - 0500 am IST.
FB Thread - https://www.facebook.com/events/1423848364574892/

The story goes like thiz....

On Jan 04th 2015, I had personally made a plan to ride solo or group to Kashid after checking some reviews from Incredible Maharashatra. We had club meet on the same day on the same day at Aarey Colony, Chota Kashmir boating area. During meet, I realised that Mumbai desperately wanted to do the leather vest work after seeing our Delhi/NCR Chapters introducing their IBR Leather vest across there Chapters. However our Chapter had limited contacts and knowledge about the hide quality etc to complete this task. I had been to Dharavi (Biggest Leather Dealers of Mumbai) on numerous occassions when I was managing personal club (College Friends). I had some contacts here which can be utilised to get our Chapter work completed.

So on that day of the ride to kashid, I decided to skip the ride and to complete this leather vest task which has been rolling over and over during our meets, since so many months. To our benefit the dealer offered us an excellent quotation with good quality leather hide for the vest (Better than anything, we seen so far). I'll keep you all posted the leather vest story, thru another post sometime soon.

This is my personal ride post I put on Jan 02nd 2015 on our website-

Mumbai Chapter Solo or Group Ride to Kashid Beach | India Bull Riders - http://indiabullriders.com/ibr/thread-617.html

Finally Sameer (Chapter Head) & Sajeesh (Founder) took the initiative and made this an official MTR to be held on Feb 22nd, 2015.

Mumbai Chater MTR to Kashid thread- http://www.indiabullriders.com/ibr/threa...l#pid13306

There was no way I was going to miss this MTR coz I really wanted to see this beach but there was a small problem. I was burning cash quite a bit this month, due to the Raan of Kutch ride which I did along with Sameer, Macha, Murthy Sir and PC. This was the best ever trip I took in my life. This trip changed me completely.

Mumbai Chapters ROK official thread travelogue, incase if you want to read about it, exclusively written by Sameer- www.indiabullriders.com/ibr/thread-588.html

& ROKs my personal thread IBRMC Mumbai Chapter "ROK De Ride" (Feb 2015). | India Bull Riders - http://indiabullriders.com/ibr/thread-64...l#pid13251

Back to the story- I said to myself, life gives you one oppurtunity, its better to seize it now rather than loosing it forever. So we did it. The ride was decided to flag off at 0500 am from Dominos Airoli. There is no way i ll be able to catch up with our boys around this time coz I was doing night shift and My manager was not letting me leave early for the ride. So on the 22nd again I did my 9.5 hr shift and around 0900 am I left from Malad to Kashid solo on my chrome.

I reached around 0130 pm. Our members where exhausted due to the heat and after my arrival they cheered up like hell. I had bought some beverages to drink so that we all get refreshed from the burning heat which I picked up on my way from Alibaug. We all had a nice time and had some crazy bakar bakar as usual. We spoke about some of the previous MTR we had to Kelva and few other rides. We had a small debate along with Sajeesh and Mishi about new members joining Mumbai Chapter, and on how to make there experience better with IBRMC.

We left around 0600 pm after seeing the sunset. Before leaving I gave instructions to our members on dos n donts as we had to cover maximum distance in the shortest span of time without any breakdowns. We all cruised and sometimes a lil harsh to beat the traffic around Alibaug, Pen and Bombay Goa route.

Finally around 1030 pm we reached safely to our cribs.

Thanks to all the riders who participated-

Sajeesh
Mishi
Ashish with Krital.
Pranav & Priya.
Harjeet
Shubham
Utsav
Ram T &
Jaison

The End.

Attached Files Image(s)

the Gang..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

some pics....

Image(s)

more pics....

Image(s)

Great pics again Jaison..!! n well written too..!! Good job..
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle...!!!!
Awesome pictures
My therapy involves a motorcycle
Thanks Satish & Dhruv.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IBR Jaipur - MTR @ Bisalpur GAZI 0 808 09-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Last Post: GAZI
  Mumbai chapter ride to Vandri Lake Sajeesh 0 1,046 08-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Sajeesh
  BLR MTR to Kambadahalli saurabh01seth 1 2,930 10-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Satty
  Mumbai Chapter CSR "The Story" (March 29th 2015). Jaison Thomas 11 11,771 10-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: harjeetpundir
Star IBRMC Mumbai Chapter "ROK De Ride" (Feb 2015). Jaison Thomas 35 29,895 10-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Last Post: harjeetpundir