Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safest Route to Travel from Agra to Vishakapatnam (Any Suggestions).
Hi Riders,

Pls Suggest the, Safest Route to Travel from Agra to Vishakapatnam. If anyone has travelled please post on the Road conditions too & the Route information along with a Travaleogue.

Thanks a Ton,
J
Hi J,

i would suggest you can check in the FB group of HV Kumar (https://www.facebook.com/groups/hvkumar/?fref=ts)

Search for the old posts you might find the answers, or else you can post your query and you will get appropriate answers..!!

I have personally done NGP-VSKP, i think you can take the Agra-Nagpur-Vishakapatnam route.... Roads are good mostly(Bad in some areas of MP) and safe too..!!

Hope this helped Smile
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle...!!!!
Satish, I was thinking of doing Mumbai to Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam to Bhawanipatna to Aarang to Jabalpur to Agra. Any Idea of this route.....

Let me know....
I had a check on maps noe... The Route from Vishakapatnam to Bhawanipatna and from bhawanipatna to Aarang & Jabalpur is the one I need real information on..

coz from Jabalpur..

the road get connected to jhansi, gwalior to Agra which is the same route from Hydbd-Nagpur- jhansi-Agra which is safe according to a lot of reviews from the fan page of HV kumar.. and other websites.

pls assist with route information from Vishakapatnam to Jabalpur if anyone has any Idea.

Regards,
J
J,

Am from Odisha, n what i know about Bhawanipatna is that its a naxal area...So might be a little unsafe... Please do try to get as much info as u can on this place...!!! Sorry but this is all i know about bhawanipatna....!!
(12-16-2014, 06:12 PM)Satty Wrote: J,

Am from Odisha, n what i know about Bhawanipatna is that its a naxal area...So might be a little unsafe... Please do try to get as much info as u can on this place...!!! Sorry but this is all i know about bhawanipatna....!!

Thanks A Ton Satish.. I going by nagpur route...
Glad i could be of some help... Smile

Cheers..!!
i need a lil advise on the route from Srinagar to Haryana.. pls post it on the other thread I created. thanks satish.

website link- www.indiabullriders.com/ibr/thread-605-post-12606.html#pid12606

Regards,
J

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bhutan Route Plan Boruah 14 11,314 01-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Sajeesh
  Safest Route from Mumbai to Jammu without going through Chandigarg & Manali Jaison Thomas 2 3,086 12-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Satty
Exclamation Bangalore to Delhi Road Condition and Route Plan bhasker 5 7,762 12-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Satty
  Monsoon Route Statuses amith.chakravarti 2 3,116 07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Books on travel in India on bullet sahota 2 2,912 01-28-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: sahota