Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IBR HYD - Official thread for Video Treasure
Heart 
Hey Guys!

This is the official thread to log and lock all the Ride, Promotional and Event Videos developed/conducted by IBR Hyderabad Chapter.

Few years down the line, revisiting these videos would be The Treat to the eyes of IBR HYD's Oldies, Transfers, New Recruits and Prospects altogether. 

I am sure watching these videos after a couple or more years would bring Goosebumps and tears of heartfelt experience to veteran riders of HYD Chap.

Simultaneously, this thread will also provide a virtual access, an experience and the entertainment of all the Fundoo & Serious Stuff IBR HYD did - to our Brothers from Pan India Chapters of IBR.

Please excuse few pathetic and hapless attempts of video recordings..but still including them for the sake of record.

So here goes the story if IBR HYD in Video form:

First Out Station Ride to Hampi (Quality Sucks)
Medieval Pride & Architecture - Dark Mangroves - Camp fire - Lotsa Liquor - Raw & Boiled Chicken - Tent Puking

All-in-All ...its a mixture of different experiences - a Biryani Experience for the Nawabs to be precise Wink

This was recorded around 11PM somewhere in the middle of Mangroves where we camped that boozy but scary night
I know this video is funny Tongue 

Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Rider Mania - 2014 - Mahabalipuram. First Awesome RIDE for IBR HYD.
Celebrated The Brotherhood Spirit to The Core with all IBR Chapters and other Bullet Clubs.

Charlie Bear Ride - Rode into a beautiful Palm Exotica Resort with Wolfpack, IronHeads & JAYCOH

2014 - IBR MEGA ADVENTURE - LADAKH EXPEDITION.
IBR's 1st MA ride done by 2 Chapters together- Mumbai & Hyderabad.
A True Brother-In-Arms and a Thrilling Experience is all we can say....... Heart Heart Heart Heart

Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Few Promotional Videos of IBR Megameet - Bulletiapa '14

We are coming.... Wink

IBR Megameet - Bulletiapa '14 & Malshej Ghat
What else to say?...AIIII BEEE ARRRR...AIIII BEEE ARRRR...AIIII BEEE ARRRR....MADNESS UNLIMITED

This is just a beginning of the IBRMC HYD's journey....stay tuned for more raw & naked shite!
Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Awesome Venkata!
I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
Thanks Sameera
Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Simply awesome bhaijaan.. Tip for us also to do something similar to treasure the memories.

Take care..
Leaders don't force people to follow,. They invite them on a JOURNEY... Lets ride together !!
-Abdul.
(11-29-2014, 12:57 AM)Abdul Khan Wrote: Simply awesome bhaijaan.. Tip for us also to do something similar to treasure the memories.

Take care..

Bhaijaan...sadaa aapki seva mein... Smile 
Ride 2 ∞ has started....
IBR HYD @ India Bike Week 2015's Chai Pakoda Promotional Ride.

Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Good Job Venky....

Bow Down for your efforts...

Cheers,
VeErA
RuLe ThE RoAd
Mast hai Anna..... Too good...!! Good seeing all these videos again.. Smile
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle...!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video IBR Bangalore Video..! Satty 2 1,860 05-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Guardian
Thumbs Up IBR Video (Riders Of the Storm). Jaison Thomas 3 3,085 08-31-2015, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  LEH trip video( Full Screen & Full volume please) vinu.db 6 5,258 03-23-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Satty
  Official IBR Video channel on Youtube Sajeesh 4 4,785 11-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Kevian