Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Enfield - Himalayan Odyssey 2012 Flag off
Dear All,
Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey is scheduled to take off on 23rd of June 2012 at 07:30 AM from India Gate, New Delhi.  One of our brother from IBR Rajesh Dhawan is also participating in this prestigious event organized by Royal Enfield.

Some of us have witnessed Himalayan Odyssey 2011 flag off last year, and trust me the event?s kick off was absolutely stunning, also as a part of the riding community we IBR feels that we should show up on such events to support and encourage the participants as this Ride is indeed the mother of all rides. Now we have one more good reason that one of the IBR Member is also a part of this Mega Event. So let?s be there to cheer for one and all.

Meeting Place: Rajpath, India Gate
Timing: 0630 Hrs
Date: 23rd June 2012.

We?ll gather up at Rajpath and then together we?ll zoom into India Gate in 2 by 2 Formation, this might also be an opportunity to ride your bike in the restricted area of Amar Jawan  Jyoti, Last year few of us had this privilege.

Dress Code : IBR Tees or any other Black T

Ride : Royal Enfield and Bajaj Avengers and strictly no 4 Wheel's please.
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move - Robert Louis Stevenson
I'm IN...
Motorcycle Rides Make Me Happy...
count me in
play safe , any game
Great..will be there
I would rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God,than sitting in a temple thinking about my motorcycle
I'm IN
will join you guys...
VJ
In... Last yr was funtastic
lIvE lIfE lIkE @ rOcK sTaR Angry
Oh, can't forget last year . . . . . it was simply mind-blowing to say the least 8)

So the list so far stands at:

01. Robbie
02. Pinak
03. Anupam
04. Rajiv
05. Vinod
06. Vijay
07. Sammy
08. Boruah
09. Mangi
10. Abid
11. Gaurav
12. DJ
13. Harsha
14. Raman (Ironik)
15. Sahil
16. Dalim
17. Rajnish Ji

I have taken the privilege of adding a few names of some of my brothers on my own as I'm damn sure that they won't miss this event for anything in the world Smile

[P.S. - Guys, please don't prove me wrong after the tall claims I have made Wink]
I live life on the edge 'coz . . . . . if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space!!
Adding my name.

01. Robbie
02. Pinak
03. Anupam
04. Rajiv
05. Vinod
06. Vijay
07. Sammy
08. Boruah
09. Mangi
10. Abid
11. Gaurav
12. DJ
13. Harsha
14. Raman (Ironik)
15. Sahil
16. Dalim
17. Rajnish Ji
18. Amardeep Sahota

I have to check for the black T-shirt.
Dear Robbie bro do we have IBR t in stock ?
Thanks,<br />Amardeep Sahota
how we know eachother now. I am glad you took the liberty to add my name and also you were so right in saying that -"I am dam sure they wont miss an event like this for anything in the world."
But much to my disappointment I'll be missing this one as I am gonna be in Chicago then. you guys have fun.
@ rob - I loved the last line of your post. RESPECT bro!
Shut up and RIDE!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey 2016 Satyajit82 3 2,523 05-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Sajeesh
  Enfield Poker Run 2016 srikanth 25 12,790 04-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  First Solo Trip to Leh/Ladakh on my Bullet in Jun-2012 jitu 7 7,526 04-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Last Post: jitu
  Rider Mania 2012 - Goa Yashas Gilganchi 2 3,475 11-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DJ!!
  Royal Enfield Tour of NH17- registrations open hemanth 0 2,061 07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: hemanth