Ride to Rann Of Kutch, Coastal Kathiyawad & Sasan Gir
RANN OF KUTCH, GIR &  KATHIYAWAD.
The time has come for the most awaited ride of the year. To take in the natures beautiful scenery printed on our minds and tread through the most sought after routes. To go through the jungle, maybe lucky enough to meet the KING. We are riders we tread to, see to explore. The white sand of RANN awaits our thumps, a glimpse at the Mohenjo-Daro civilization and the mesmerizing coastal route  is ready to welcome us to pass by and say hello, the forest is calm and waiting for the sound of our RE Bullets to ride through.

Rann of Kutch with the scenic Okha Diu route combined with Sasan Gir National Park 20th Jan 2018 to 26th Jan 2018

Ride Itinery (Day wise details given in the next list)

20-1-2018--Day 1. (500 KMS) Shoot 5 AM from Kinara Dhaba NH8 to Ahmedabad

[b]21-1-2018--Day 2. (325 KMS) Ride To Bhuj[/b]

[b]22-1-2018--Day 3. (81+site explore+81= 161+ KMS)  Shoot at 2 AM Bhuj to dhordo (pitch tent after check post for the day time) explore the area return to Bhuj at night[/b]

[b]23-1-2018--Day 4. (explore KMS) Bhuj (explore the area).[/b]

[b]24-1-2018--Day 5. (58+340 KMS) Bhuj to Mandvi take ferry to Okha and the scenic okha to diu route stay the night at Diu.[/b]

[b][b]25-1-2018--[/b]Day 6 (18 KMS) Diu to sasan gir national park stay the night at hotel in gir (night safari optional)[/b]

[b][b]26-1-2018--[/b]Day 7. (188+370= 558 KMS) Sasan gir to ghogha port take ferry to(saves 210 kms ride ) dahej (Bharuch) and back to Mumbai.[/b]

Total number of Kilometers =1799 Kms Plus Exploration distance maybe 300 Kms Extra Total 2100 Kms

Place Wise Itinery

Day 1. Ahmedabad Foody Night (Shah e alam & Kalupur Tawa)

Day 2 Towards Bhuj Enjoying Kathiyawadi food & snacks (methi gota, lasaniya batata, sev tamata etc) slurp slurp

Day 3. Dhordo.....Moon Light in the tent, breakfast (maggi tea etc)  visit places as given below.

Day 4 Bhuj

Day 3 & Day 4 Places
·        Kala Dungar
·         India Bridge
·         Rann Salt plains
·        Dholavira
·        Banni Grassland
·        Hamisar lake
·        Ayina Mahal
·        Little Rann, etc.

Day 5. Bhuj to Mandvi visiting Haji Pir Dargah On the way take a ferry to Okha & enjoy the coastal ride to diu
·        Somnath Temple
·        Chorwad
·        Porbander
·        Diu.

Day 6. Diu to Sasan Gir National Park after exploring some great beaches and authentic Portuguese cuisine. Stay the day at a forest hotel explore Gir Jungle and night safari or day safari as per availability & riders vote.

Day 7. Sasan Gir to Ghogha port to take ferry to Dahej (bharuch) & take NH8 Back Home (If time permits visit Ratanpur (jhagadiya dargah) or ride back home.

Can take a break journey at ratanpur (pleasant place on a small hill with decent rooms which can be arranged 2 days prior.

APROXIMATE RIDE COST
·        2100 KMS @ 32 MILEAGE = 65 LITRE PETROL @ 77 PER LITRE =INR 5000 (may vary from bike to bike & riding style
·        Food per day INR 750 x 7= INR 5250
·        Stay per night per person 300 x 5 =INR 1500
·        Safari charges approx 6000 will be divided in number of riders max 6 people.
Approximate cost per person about 13500 with petrol (alcohol cigarettes etc not included)

Ride safe
Ride hard.

Attached Files
.xlsx   rok day wise.xlsx (Size: 10.19 KB / Downloads: 18)
Ek gear nichu
Akkhaa Mumbai pichu
Just wow!
Super plan Mustak bhai.
Have a safe ride.
God speed.
Cheers, Rohit K S
Indeed a fantastic plan. I have RM to attend otherwise might have considered.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Awesome plan Mustak...Would love to do such offbeat rides..

Sent from my GT-I9300I using Tapatalk
There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors"
Please add names to the list as i need to book hotels etc.
1. Mustak
Ek gear nichu
Akkhaa Mumbai pichu
Mast plan all de best ride safe did that route in 2015 Chandigarh RM missed some places have to do again

Sent from my Coolpad 3600I using Tapatalk
cheers
phani reddy
ride safe ride hard
1. Mustak

2. Manoj

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
(12-20-2017, 12:40 PM)manoj_val Wrote: 1. Mustak

2. Manoj

3.Rohit
Detailed planning Mustak.. Great going.. Have a great ride..
There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path
Sorry mustak bhai is baar aapko join nahi kar paunga but have fun and safe ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: rolleyes.gif]Roheet Bakshi[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Rann For Ecstasy Satty 15 10,354 01-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Last Post: luvmumbai
  Coastal Ride 2014 pranavchawda18 4 4,460 10-31-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: abhijitj78
  Rann of Kutch....Rann Utsav 2011-12 Viki 8 6,368 12-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: BULLET - WALA