Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RajivMonsoon ride 12th to 14th August'17
What’s the fun of monsoon unless water seeps into the innermost layer of clothing? And what better way to do it than riding on your motorcycle with wind and moisture hitting you at 80 Km/Hr?

So announcing the Monsoon ride for Delhi Chapter to Binsar, a scenic place of Kumaon Region of Uttarakhand. “Perched at an elevation of 2420 metres, Binsar is known for offering spell-binding views of majestic Himalayan peaks such as Chaikhamba, Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot, Panchachuli, and Kedarnath.” Courtesy http://www.euttaranchal.com/tourism/binsar.php.

Dates – 12-Aug to 14-Aug (3 Days)

Day 1 (12-Aug) – Delhi to Binsar – 400 kms 
Day 2 (13-Aug) – Rest day. Visit “Zero Point” to view the 300 Kms of majestic and panoramic view of Himalayan peaks 
Day 3 (14-Aug) – Binsar to Delhi – 400 kms 

Stay at Binsar:
The stay at Binsar will be in KMVN Binsar. There are very limited rooms available at this facility and is costing around INR 1,250 per night per person (triple occupancy). The money is to be deposited in full in advance to make the booking. This will include the following:
• Stay
• Morning tea
• Breakfast
• Dinner

Last Date to register for this ride is 4th August'17 however it is sole decision of Lead to close the registrations as per availability of accommodation and various other factors.  

Please note the following:

• This ride is only for IBR Members
• The Itinerary is set and no deviation will be allowed unless absolutely necessary.
• The riders should listen to the Group Leader and co-ordinators to avoid any confusion during the ride.
• This is a self-Sponsored ride so carry enough cash and avoid relying on ATM’s.
• Full Mask Helmet, Armour Riding Jacket, Protective Gloves, Knee Guards and High Ankle Boots are a mandatory requirement for both rider and the pillion.  
• Bike must be serviced thoroughly, and tyres must have enough treads to sail through the entire journey.
• Everyone must carry their own set of tools and a minimum set of spares to cope up with the breakdowns.
• Carry your own Poison.

Interested Participants, please list down your name

1. Vivek (Lead) (9910043208)
2. Abhishek

Peace out...
Rajiv
I would rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God,than sitting in a temple thinking about my motorcycle
Wow good going Delhi bhailog lucky guys u have so many locations to visit all de best ride safe brothers

Sent from my Coolpad 3600I using Tapatalk
cheers
phani reddy
ride safe ride hard
2. Abhishek
3. Vipul
Hi All,

Here is an update on accommodation. The KMVN is full on 13-Aug night. However, there is ample availability on 12-Aug.
So we will have to look for a different accommodation in case there is an increase in the current number of participants.
(08-01-2017, 11:40 AM)vivjohar Wrote: 1. Vivek (Lead) (9910043208)
2. Abhishek
3. Vipul
4. Himanshu
Hi Himanshu,

Thanks for discussing this on the phone and thanks for reminding me that you met me at the HCL bike ride.
As discussed, please do come to our weekly meets to know us better and for us to know you. Introduce yourself and let us know of all the rides you have done.
Probably then you can join us on other rides.

Thanks,
Vivek
2. Abhishek
3. Vipul
Hi Vivek !

I will not take part. - If i had Monday off, I would, but like that I don't fancy it ( rode Nainital already, too)
(08-01-2017, 05:56 PM)Thank you for calling me. Sure, I will join the weekly meet-ups and hope to ride soon!!..Thanks again. Cheers,Himanshu :-)vivjohar Wrote: Hi Himanshu,

Thanks for discussing this on the phone and thanks for reminding me that you met me at the HCL bike ride.
As discussed, please do come to our weekly meets to know us better and for us to know you. Introduce yourself and let us know of all the rides you have done.
Probably then you can join us on other rides.

Thanks,
Vivek
(08-01-2017, 06:54 PM)asphaltmueller Wrote: Hi Vivek !

I will not take part. - If i had Monday off, I would, but like that I don't fancy it ( rode Nainital already, too)

Sure Andreas. You are always welcome.
Take care