India Bull Riders

Full Version: Squadron Blue 500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I booked the squadron blue on 21st of March from the RE showroom at Khan market, New Delhi. Last evening, I got a call from the Saket showroom that it's arrived and I could inspect it before it could be put up for registration. 
Rushed there and checked it out! Can't help but share the click I got. Have asked them to change the exhaust to the upswept exhaust and also put in a leg guard.

Sorry if the quality of the click is not good. The showroom guy clicked it for me.
Warranty voids. I would suggest not to make any changes until 10K as you wont get claims. Rest upto u

Ride your Quest!!
(04-02-2016, 10:36 AM)KAUSTAV Wrote: [ -> ]Warranty voids. I would suggest not to make any changes until 10K as you wont get claims. Rest upto u

Ride your Quest!!

Thanks for that input Kaustav! However, I asked the showroom specifically about that. It's a company fitting and there is no impact on the warranty.
Welcome to Hood Rohit and Congrats for the Blue Beauty. Hope to Meet you soon at our weekly Meets.
(04-02-2016, 01:18 PM)srinivas2609 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Hood Rohit and Congrats for the Blue Beauty. Hope to Meet you soon at our weekly Meets.

Thanks Srinivas! Hope to join in soon
Warranty wont get void as it is another stock exhaust that RE guys are putting

Cheers ~ Sajeesh
(04-03-2016, 08:32 AM)Sajeesh Wrote: [ -> ]Warranty wont get void as it is another stock exhaust that RE guys are putting

Cheers ~ Sajeesh

That's right Sajeesh. I got that specifically clarified. In fact, the idea of the upswept exhaust came to me only after visiting the website of the RE, where there are photos of the DS500 as well the squadron blue 500 with such upswept exhausts. The showroom (company owned) confirmed that they could put it if I bear the cost.

(PS. On the 6th when I get the delivery I will have a spare new stock exhaust, if anyone is insterested!  Smile)
Nice Choice Rohit Bro...

Yes... anything which is from RE, no issues with the warranty... Just make sure you store the invoices of the accessories....

Probably... maintaining a hard copy of the same would be difficult... But you can take a snap in your mobile and keep it wid ya...

Ride Hard & Safe... Smile

Cheers,
VeErA
The upswept silencer of RE is one gr8 quality. The chrome and fitting is simply awesome. Good choice..welcome to the brotherhood..
(04-03-2016, 09:08 AM)rohitraon Wrote: [ -> ](PS. On the 6th when I get the delivery I will have a spare new stock exhaust, if anyone is insterested!  Smile)

I doubt if anyone will be interested in putting a stock exhaust Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3