Listen to IBR Podcast and learn more about our club dynamics. A podcast is a kind of online radio which you can tune-in anytime you want. Here you will listen to some amazing stories, travelogues, history, technical discussions and the way ahead. Happy Listening!
In this podcast, we will be taking you through some of the interesting facts and good-to-know information about India Bull Riders Motorcycle club. Some of the topics are How IBR was formed, What is DBR, How can you join & related criteria, our rides & events, and lots more.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/ibrmc/message
Frequently Asked Questions
A podcast is an episodic series of spoken word digital audio files that a user can download to a personal device for easy listening. Streaming applications and podcasting services provide a convenient, integrated way to manage a personal consumption queue across many podcast sources and playback devices.
A podcast series usually features one or more recurring hosts engaged in a discussion about a particular topic or current event. Discussion and content within a podcast can range from carefully scripted to totally improvised. Podcasts combine elaborate and artistic sound production with thematic concerns ranging from scientific research to slice-of-life journalism. Many podcast series provide an associated website with links and show notes, guest biographies, transcripts, additional resources, commentary, and even a community forum dedicated to discussing the show’s content.
You can listen to IBR podcasts directly on this website by clicking the play button against each episode. However, to take advantage of advanced features, subscription, and notification, we recommend below options:
- Download the Anchor app on your phone or visit our direct link https://anchor.fm/ibrmc
- Download the Spotify app on your phone and search for IBR Podcast. Else, click this link to directly visit our Spotify podcast section
- You can also listen to it on other podcast apps like Radio Public, Breaker, Google Podcast etc.
- Else, subscribe to our RSS Feed and open it on your preferred podcast application
Our podcasts are absolutely free for everyone.
We keep on posting the links of released podcasts on our Facebook Page. Otherwise, you can subscribe to our podcast channel on any of the preferred podcast player app by doing this –
- On Anchor app, you need to click “Favorite”
- On Spotify app, you need to click “Follow”
- On Breaker app, you need to click “Subscribe”
- On Google Podcast, you need to click the “+” button