Weekly Meet

kapoor.2003

Reaction score
Date of the Meet
Jul 21, 2019
So, Friends let us here the Stories By Akshay aka akki from his latest monsoon camping ride to Harsil..... Over a cup of tea.... Few parathas... Omelette ....

Sunday 21 July 2019
Morning 6
We meet at The Bamboo Shack Cafe (The new IBR ADDA) Probably.

kapoor.2003

Reaction score
So, we had a full house rocking meet this weekend. We had a new addition to the brother hood here in Dehradun too. Upcoming Rides which are on the planner are mentioned herewith:

1. The upcoming Langar Ride to Gurudwara Paonta Saheb
2. IBR Dehradun's First CSR Ride
3. We are on the verge of completing our first year of formation and a Birthday Ride to Spiti and Sach Pass is on the cards this September.

Stay Tuned for more on this...

Reaction score
So, we had a full house rocking meet this weekend. We had a new addition to the brother hood here in Dehradun too. Upcoming Rides which are on the planner are mentioned herewith:

1. The upcoming Langar Ride to Gurudwara Paonta Saheb
2. IBR Dehradun's First CSR Ride
3. We are on the verge of completing our first year of formation and a Birthday Ride to Spiti and Sach Pass is on the cards this September.

Stay Tuned for more on this...
1. I'm in.
2. I'm in.
3. I'm in.
;):cool::Do_O:):eek:

Reaction score
So, Friends let us here the Stories By Akshay aka akki from his latest monsoon camping ride to Harsil..... Over a cup of tea.... Few parathas... Omelette ....

Sunday 21 July 2019
Morning 6
We meet at The Bamboo Shack Cafe (The new IBR ADDA) Probably.
"That" was a fantastic meet...... What Harsil actually gave me is friendship...... And i am glad to add two of those gems to our brotherhood.