IBRMC Delhi Chapter - WeekendWaliMeet 29th September 2019

Ash

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Date of the Meet
Sep 29, 2019
Hey Fellas,

Lets end the month on an upbeat note by meeting all our brothers.

Day : Sunday, 29th September 2019
Meeting Venue : IBR Dhaba (pinned on Google Maps), Opp Sahajyog Mandir, QIA, Delhi
Meet Time : 6:30pm, yes it at 1830hrs this time.

Agenda :

1. Bulletiapa registration fee collection. Please ensure to deposit at this meet itself. Lets help Mumbai brothers to make it large.
2. Distribution of IBR T-Shirts. These are the ones which were ordered a couple of months back.
3. Any Ad Hoc discussions

Yogesh kumar

Reaction score
Hi. M new in the group. May i know something more about sunday ride and fee which u talked about. My whatsapp nmbr is 9999562310.

Ash

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hi. M new in the group. May i know something more about sunday ride and fee which u talked about. My whatsapp nmbr is 9999562310.
Yogesh, please feel free to talk here. Be at the venue for further answers to your queries.

Ash

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hey just joined the group. Is there any whatsapp group for realtime chat?
Hello Manish,

Welcome to IBRMC Delhi Chapter. You will have to attend three meets before u get added in the WhatsApp group. Till then, please keep an eye on this thread for next meet details.

Manish Sharma

Reaction score
Hello Manish,

Welcome to IBRMC Delhi Chapter. You will have to attend three meets before u get added in the WhatsApp group. Till then, please keep an eye on this thread for next meet details.
Thanks for reply brother