Chapter Meet IBR Dehradun - Weekly Meet

kapoor.2003

Reaction score
Date of the Meet
Nov 17, 2019
Boys please be there for some future plans this Sunday.

Place: Usual IBR Adda @ Maggie Point, Kolhukhet, Mussourie Road
Time: 06:30 AM

Agenda:

1. Adieu 2019 / Winter Ride
2. Ad-hoc discussions if any

Kartik rawat

Reaction score
Hii everyone my name is kartik Rawat, i am new to this group, i ride classic 350, can i join with u guys for the next ride...

kapoor.2003

Reaction score
Hii everyone my name is kartik Rawat, i am new to this group, i ride classic 350, can i join with u guys for the next ride...
Hi Kartik, Welcome to the brotherhood !!

you should join our weekly meets in order to get the key to the rides. Please connect to 8130341035.

kapoor.2003

Reaction score
Hi !! Everyone...

We were 4 of us who met at the Adda yesterday. Thanks to all those who made it to the meet. Below are the major discussions we had yesterday:

1. The next meet and probably the last meet as per the IBR Calendar before couple of us leave for #sattepesatta to be scheduled as a breakfast ride (MTR) towards Vikasnagar. Udit needs to identify and intimate all of us.

2. Adieu 2019 / Winter Ride in the month of December, probably 21st - 23rd December 2019 is on the cards and needs to be discussed. Stay Tuned !!

See you all in next episode !!

Nish9191

Reaction score
Hi !! Everyone...

We were 4 of us who met at the Adda yesterday. Thanks to all those who made it to the meet. Below are the major discussions we had yesterday:

1. The next meet and probably the last meet as per the IBR Calendar before couple of us leave for #sattepesatta to be scheduled as a breakfast ride (MTR) towards Vikasnagar. Udit needs to identify and intimate all of us.

2. Adieu 2019 / Winter Ride in the month of December, probably 21st - 23rd December 2019 is on the cards and needs to be discussed. Stay Tuned !!

See you all in next episode !!
Great !!