DELHI/NCR Weekend Meet 14th July

Rajiv

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Date of the Meet
Jul 14, 2019
Hi Fellas,

The Saturday meet has been cancelled, instead we have organised Sunday Morning meet.
IBR Delhi has been invited for a Launch of adventure motorcycles from Hero..

Hero Motors have organised an official launch of there adventure bike Xpulse 200 and Xpulse 200T. IBR Delhi has been officially invited into this event wherein we will get first hand experience of riding these machines on a dirt track..so register your names in the link provided below and be a part of this event.

Day : Sunday, 14th July 2019
Flagoff/Assembly point : IBR Dhaba (pinned on Google Maps), Opp Sahajyog Mandir, QIA, Delhi
Meet Time : 6:30 am

We all shall ride from above said flagoff point and proceed towards Throttle Shrottle cafe at Faridabad Gurgaon road.

Registeration link

Make new Tracks with Xpulse Trails. Awake the biker within & ride your beast on a real dirt track on 14th July, 7:00 am @Throttle Shrottle Cafe, Gurgaon(https://bit.ly/2NBVium). REGISTER NOW: https://bit.ly/30kzhSm

Note : Complete Riding gears are Mandatory if you want to ride the bike on dirt track.

Thanks
Rajiv

Last edited:

Rider nick

Reaction score
I am not having riding gears and it is my first ride so can I come to the ride .

srinivas2609

Reaction score
I am not having riding gears and it is my first ride so can I come to the ride .
Dear Ishmanjeet,

Welcome to the Brotherhood. To attend the meets riding gears are not mandatory. To participate in the Track event you have to have Riding Gears. You can come and meet the brothers.

srinivas2609

Reaction score
Hi Gentleman,

Welcome to the IBR Brotherhood. Riding gears are not mandatory to attend the weekly Meets. Its just a city ride and no need of Gears. Yes to participate in the Track event you have to have complete riding gears.