MTR is a 1-day breakfast-cum-lunch ride that is organized by each chapter at least once in 2 months. Below are some important points about MTR:
This ride is open to all ranks. A good opportunity for new members to ride with IBR.
- There is no max cap of participants.
- The ride usually starts in the early morning and ends in the evening.
- The ride usually ranges between 100-200 km.
- This is a self-sponsored ride
- Keep checking IBR events for more updates about these rides
Things to remember:
- Mandatory gears– No rider will be allowed to join this ride without the below-listed gears
- Full face helmet
- Riding pants, jeans, or cargos. No shorts, 3/4ths, track pants, etc.
- Shoes and boots. No slippers, sandals, floaters, crocs….
- Recommended by not mandatory gears –
- Riding Armour jacket
- Elbow and Knee Guard
- Armour gloves
- Riding shoes
Usually, the Ride captain asks for initial booting of money for breakfast & lunch. If you have issues with booting, please inform the ride captain/chapter mod in advance.