Effective 26th March, 2021, IBRMC has changed its criteria for membership. Earlier, only Royal Enfield and Jawa motorcycles were allowed; however, we are now transitioning from a brand-following cult to a more of an adventure touring club. Based on that following motorcycle categories are allowed/not allowed.
- Adventure Tourer
- Sports Tourer
- General Touring
- Sports / SBK
In case your motorcycle make/model does not qualify for membership, the same will be intimated to you during the meet by chapter moderators.
- You should be above 18 years of age
- You should be riding one of the allowed-motorcycles
- You should have a valid driving license that has not expired. For pillion, DL is not mandatory
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re male or female. But you got to have a passion for traveling on motorcycles
- You make a promise to yourself that you will not use IBR’s name, position, contents, etc. for your own benefits. No commercial activity will be entertained. You got to take approval from the admin/moderators in case you are indulged in an activity that might result in a “conflict of interest”
- Be regular on weekly meets to qualify for membership card. This card is needed in order to participate in official rides and meets
Joining our Discord server or linking Facebook page makes you an online member. You can join one of our regional chapter Facebook group and get your account approved by the chapter mods. For that, you need to meet them in person which can happen when you actually attend a meet or ride.
As a regular member you may be removed if:
- You do not adhere to the club’s rules.
- You disrespect IBR values.
- You have disciplinary issues.
- You indulge in external club activities more than IBR specific events.
- You join another club.
- You misuse IBR’s name, merchandise, or related stuff.
- Coordinates (or delegate rights)all events and rides for a specific chapter
- Maintain Chapter specific events
- Facilitate weekly / periodic meets
- The main point of contact for IBR Merchandises
- Recommends existing members for next IBR Ranks
- Have a final saying during conflict resolution
- Participate actively in the membership cancellation process
- Administer chapter-specific Facebook and WhatsApp groups
- Become part of the IBR Core Planning Commission WhatsApp group
- For established chapters, the minimum tenure should be at least 1 year with IBR (registration date is considered). For a newly formed chapter, the selection is done by Planning Commission members
- Should be an IBRO at least. Exceptions to be reviewed joined by Core Committee
- Appointed as Chapter mods during the Bulletiapa event
- The recommendation should come from the current chapter heads. However, there should be a collective discussion with senior members before a decision is made
- The decision will be made by Planning Commission members in consultation with Core Committee members of the chapter
- Will be replaced with another senior member as active Chapter Mod until the official appointment
- Will lose all rights of Chapter Mod
- Founding members of IBRMC
- Current Chapter Mods
- Ex-Chapter Mods
All exceptions will be handled by Chapter Mods and Planning Commission members.
Rules pertaining to usage of IBR patches
- The front pocket patch should be stitched on the left chest
- The back will have 3 patterns
- INDIABULLRIDERS or IBRMC patch on top (around the shoulder)
- The big IBR logo patch in the middle
- Chapter Name patch at the bottom
- The patches can be stitched only on the below wearable:
- Leather vests – Black or dark brown
- Black-collared T-shirt or shirt
- Black round t-shirt
- Saddlebags (only backside 3 patters)
- Riding jacket
Failing to comply with this rule may lead to strict action and/or membership expulsion
- This ride is only for registered IBR members
- Discuss the plan with your local chapter moderator beforehand
- Register as a contender of Chapter Runner only when you have a planned start date
- Once registered, you need to complete the chapter run circle 1 year from the planned start date. That means, in case you have registered with a start date of 1st January 2020, you should cover all recognized chapters before 31st December 2020
- The contender is supposed to meet the Chapter Moderator or member of the planning commission or an elected representative (in case Chapter Mod(s) or planning commission members are not available)
- Contender should capture a picture with Chapter mod/representative since this need to be shared during final confirmation submission
Rules and Regulations
- The ride should be done by only active and recognized IBR members who holds a membership card. Hence it is imperative to get approval from your local Chapter Mod
- Ride plan should be discussed with the region’s chapter head or planning commission member in advance (before registering)
- Registering as the content is mandatory
- The ride should be done only on IBRMC allowed motorcycle. During unforeseen situations, if you do not have any other option other than resorting to another bike (during the actual ride), it should be informed to the Chapter head and IBR admin team. Prior approval is a must
- The ride should be done within a span of 1 year from the registered start date.
- Refer to the list of chapters included for a specific window. These chapters should be covered
- Covering a chapter during an official ride, event, Bulletiapa, Megadventure, etc. are allowed
|2020||Cancelled Due to Covid-19|
|2021||To be hosted by Kolkata|
- The ride should be for 10 days or more
- The majority of the riders should be recognized, regular and active members. A multi-chapter composition is allowed
- The riding kilometers should be a minimum of 1500
- The ride itinerary and discussion should be posted on the IBR Facebook group or page at least 1 month before the ride start date
- The ride should have strict criteria for member selection. The ride captain retains this decision
- Open to only regular IBR members who are regular on meets
- There is no max cap of participants.
- The ride usually starts in the early morning and ends in the evening.
- The ride usually ranges between 100-200 km.
- This is a self-sponsored ride
- Keep checking IBR events for more updates about these rides
- Mandatory gears– No rider will be allowed to join this ride without the below-listed gears
- Full face helmet
- Riding pants, jeans, or cargos. No shorts, 3/4ths, track pants, etc.
- Shoes and boots. No slippers, sandals, floaters, crocs….
- Recommended by not mandatory gears –
- Riding Armor jacket
- Elbow and Knee Guard
- Armor gloves
- Riding shoes
Usually, the Ride captain asks for initial booting of money for breakfast & lunch. If you have issues with booting, please inform the ride captain/chapter mod in advance.
Discord Server Help
- Global Chat – For all general discussion for which you can’t find a relevant channel
- Technical – Anything related to technical discussions like repair, maintenance, modification, service, spares, components etc.
- Buy-Sell – As the name suggests, this can be used to post classified ads to buy or sell your own stuff
- Moto News – Post and discuss the latest news from moto works specifically on topics meant for IBR members
- Gallery – For posting images. Don’t SPAM, but choose the best one which you think is worthy to go on our official Instagram channel
- Rider-call – If you are planning for a ride and are looking for a co-rider, you can post your plan here and invite fellow members to join. This is not part of official rides
- Gaming chat – If you like to play computer/console/mobile games, this is the place for you
If you are stuck somewhere and need help, you can always use the Support channel to raise a ticket