By Lee Nolan Posted on: 2021-03-05 33:33
- Arrive at shoot point fifteen minutes before scheduled shoot time.
- Arrive at shoot point with a full tank of fuel.
- Arrive at shoot point with correct tire pressure.
- Dress in required riding gear (Including pillion).
- Maintain formation and speed as indicated by road captain (lead bike) at all times.
- Relay all hand signals as passed down from road captain.
- Rider should be fit to operate their motorcycle and not under the influence of any intoxicants.
- The rider behind you is your responsibility. Should you lose sight of that rider, alert the rider in front of you and then pull over.
- At all times, the rider should operate his motorcycle in a safe and respectful manner towards other motorists and behave in a manner representing IBR.
- Do not encourage or engage in any riding that you feel is above your skill set.