Important Information - Must Read
- You should be above 18 years of age
- You should have a valid driving license which has not expired. For pillion, DL is not required.
- It doesn't matter whether you're male or female. But you got to have the passion traveling on motorbikes.
- You make a promise to yourself that you will not use IBR's name, position, contents etc. for your own benefit. No commercial activity will be entertained. You got to take an approval from the Admin or Moderators in case you are indulged in an activity which might result into a "conflict of interest".
- Be regular on weekly meets and periodic rides. Though this is not primary to be a member, we don't find any reason for you stick around being a dormant member.
Which motorcycle you should have/bring to be an IBR member:
- Any Royal Enfield make and model. That's why IBR came into existence.
Your membership / registration will be removed when:
- All in-active users on the forum will be automatically deleted after 120 days of inactivity.
- It doesn't require any special mention, but membership will be removed / cancelled in the events of non-compliance, conflicts, insider threats etc.
Become an IBR Member
You will be redirected to IBR Forum website where you need to provide few details. Our moderators will review your registration details before approving your account. You will be notified via email on further steps.
Like us on Facebook and stay connected