Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IBR forum on tapatalk - once again
Good news guys. After much deliberation and been approached by lots of mobile surfers, I have connected tapatalk applications with IBR forum. Now if you try to open our forum site on your mobile, you will be asked to download an app called "Tapatalk". It is a free applications available on android, IOS and Windows phone platform. With tapatalk you can now login with your IBR forum id and password and stay connected on real time basis.

Once Tapatalk is installed, go to search and type "India Bull Riders".  Click the follow button.  After that click on India Bull Riders site and enjoy!

Let me know if you face any issue.

Cheers ~ Sajeesh
(04-06-2015, 10:09 PM)Sajeesh Wrote: Good news guys. After much deliberation and been approached by lots of mobile surfers, I have connected tapatalk applications with IBR forum. Now if you try to open our forum site on your mobile, you will be asked to download an app called "Tapatalk". It is a free applications available on android, IOS and Windows phone platform. With tapatalk you can now login with your IBR forum id and password and stay connected on real time basis.

Once Tapatalk is installed, go to search and type "India Bull Riders".  Click the follow button.  After that click on India Bull Riders site and enjoy!

Let me know if you face any issue.

Sounds Good !! 
We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
Not only it sounds good but look awesome. Now stay connected with IBR on the fly!!
Cheers ~ Sajeesh
Wow... Awesome.. Will try it straight away
Read more about my rides on https://srirides.wordpress.com/
Lovely. Trying it along with Entire Bangalore club.

Thanks Bhai.
I ride 'til there ain't roads no more,
I ride, 'til the lands die into the waters unknown.
thanks Sajeesh Bhai
Regards,

Rajan/Sam

"Feel your heartbeat,Covering you the Miles........Lets Roar it"  Smile
Good to see this back...superb
Live fast and die young
It makes more people communicate and use the forums thanks!
GodSpeed Big Grin

Sai Prasan
This is soooo cool.. I'm luving it..
Ya its working... now easy to.access from mobiles... Smile
Road never ends
Mile covered is a mile pending.....Smile