Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New IBRMC Chapter heads for Chennai
Hey All!

Effective today, Saravana Kumar and Venkat Raman have been made the new IBRMC Chennai Chapter heads. The previous chapter head, Siddhanth had to step down as he wanted to concentrate more on his studies and this is an absolute wise decision.

I want to take this moment to thank Sid for his awesome work to help IBR spread it's wing in Chennai. Today Chennai Chapter has grown due to his dedication towards brotherhood. He is a real champ!

All the best to Saravana and Venkat.

@Saravana & Venkat - It will be great if you can introduce yourself here.
Cheers ~ Sajeesh
Congrats Venkat & Saravana.... Smile am sure u will take IBR to new heights in chennai... Although our lil brother Sid has set the standards pretty high.... Big Grin

Sid - As chief said,very wise decision.... U have done a commendable job of establishing IBR's presence in chennai... Kudos to u bro ... Smile
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle...!!!!
Good Luck Saravana & Venkat o.O

See you guys in Bulletiapa

Cheers!!
Venkat Big Grin
Ride 2 ∞ has started....
Sid (my kid brother), what you have done for IBR in Chennai is really commendable. I was taken by surprise (pleasantly, though), when I first met you in BLR more than a year back and was checking twice with you, for the Chap head :-)

The Chennai chap what it is today, is because of your dedication and efforts. Nonw of us can forget your efforts you put in to host all of us during RM'14 !! Kudos to you brother! While you are still around, I'm sure the baton is handed over to the most able pair of hands.

Good luck in your studies and look forward to meet you soon.

@Saravana Sir: I never comprehended that our chance meeting during the Pondy trip will hook with you an RE and then to IBRMC and now the mantle on you. So much happened and so soon :-) :-)

Wishing you and Venkat bro, lots of good luck and lets together keep the IBR flag fluttering always.

One tip that I have got from Sajeesh Bhai: In all decisions we take, put the interests of IBRMC first, and everything else will fall in place (having said that, not to belittle anybody). It is ONE large family out here...

Talk to you soon..
Leaders don't force people to follow,. They invite them on a JOURNEY... Lets ride together !!
-Abdul.
Congrats Both.........we are all there always to support you guys to take the IBR next level in Chennai.....

Cheers
vetri
Vetri
Good luck Sid the kid you have really done a great job till date and we know you will continue to do so

We congratulate the new modz and wish all luck to move the club to next levels

Happy thumping
(07-21-2014, 10:52 PM)Sajeesh Wrote: Hey All!

Effective today, Saravana Kumar and Venkat Raman have been made the new IBRMC Chennai Chapter heads. The previous chapter head, Siddhanth had to step down as he wanted to concentrate more on his studies and this is an absolute wise decision.

I want to take this moment to thank Sid for his awesome work to help IBR spread it's wing in Chennai. Today Chennai Chapter has grown due to his dedication towards brotherhood. He is a real champ!

All the best to Saravana and Venkat.

@Saravana & Venkat - It will be great if you can introduce yourself here.

Dear Brothers

Thank you for your kind wishes, support and the trust that you have on us to take the IBR to the next level in Chennai. With your wishes and support we would definitely do justice to the roles we have taken on.

Sid, you have done a great job in getting the IBR Chennai Chapter to where it is now, Kudos to you bro.
All the best Saravana and Venkat for the time ahead as IBR Chapters heads. May Chennai chapter keeps flourishing like this for years to come.
RD - Royal Devil
Thanks everyone for your wishes. I don’t remember if I have done a formal introduction to the group. Okay, let me do it now. I am basically from Coimbatore, hope you all know Coimbatore is famous for what?. Yes, Automobiles, and I was born and brought up in an automobile family. My father was owning a garage and I learnt mechanics from him and have worked on cars from childhood. Currently settled in Chennai and I work for an MNC as a Project Manager. Bikes and cars are my passion always from the days I remember. I owned a Shogun in my college days. Later I had a pulsar and now I own a Thunderbird. You won’t believe, I bought this Thunderbird after I stopped riding bikes for almost 10 years. The passion will not let you live peacefully if you step away from it. Wink
My sincere thanks to Sid and all Chennai team members for their support and courage to make this team grow this far and hope it will grow farther. Last but not the least, my special thanks to Abdul Bhai and Mahesh Bhai who introduced me to IBR. Kudos to all….

Keep Riding……
Skay.
Saravana Sir: You didn't mention about your DSLR and the experiment with it :-)
Leaders don't force people to follow,. They invite them on a JOURNEY... Lets ride together !!
-Abdul.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IBR Chapter Heads 2015-2016 Sajeesh 52 17,793 11-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Robbie
  IBRMC Chapter Heads 2014-15 Sajeesh 9 7,657 11-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Umang Malik
  Official launch of IBRMC Megameet - All Chapter foregather Sajeesh 22 17,332 04-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Sajeesh
  IBRMC Delhi Chapter MA East ride featured in Hindustan Times Sajeesh 0 1,692 07-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Sajeesh