Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IBR members promotion announcement
Hi Guys!

following IBRians have been promoted to IBR crew. They deserve it coz they have earned it. IBR crew is a group of all those members who have been a part and parcel of IBR since a very long time and who have contributed in some way or the other to build IBR as one of the best communities / fraternities of riders club that exists today.

Cheers and Congrats to:

Abid
Sammy
Subhanshu
Cheers ~ Sajeesh
Congrats all 3 of you ... u deserved it you earned it....
Cheers!<br />---------------------------------------------------<br />Born to ride forced to work!
Thanx chief for having trust in me for handling such a great responsibilty..i have always and will always do and try to do anything possible to keep IBR into right direction and maintaining PEACE at any time required ...

THANKS TO ALL IBR FAMILY FOR SUPPORTING ME AT ANY POINT AND EVERY POINT OF ANY SITUATION BEING IT PERSONAL OR IN IBR....
lIvE lIfE lIkE @ rOcK sTaR Angry
Congratulations to Abid and Subhanshu for their promotion..and they both are stars of IBR n will do their best for this family
lIvE lIfE lIkE @ rOcK sTaR Angry
Congrats Abid,Sammy and Subhansu,,,A very deserved ,long waiting desgination for all of u,,,,All d best and Cheers,,,,
I m not Arrogant,I Ride Royal Enfield.
Congratulations to Sammy , Subhansu and Abid bhai jaan for the well deserved promotion and it is the time for celebrations Tongue Wink
YeH ZiNdAgI Na MiLeGi DoObArA..... LIVE UR DREAMS
Congratulations Brothers for "WELL DESERVED Promotion"...
cogrts guys for your promotion u guys deserved it !!cheers
MY BULL IS MY VALENTINE !!
Well i also would like to congrats Abid, Sammy and Subhanshu for the award for their good deeds and contribution put towards the fraternity, Well i would not term all this as an promotion but would say an extra bit of responsibility towards the fraternity.
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move - Robert Louis Stevenson
Congrats to you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IBRMC ranking announcement 2014-2015 Sajeesh 94 63,905 08-24-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: bhavesh2387