Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: SajeeshIBR bagged the prestigious slot to host BOBMC Rider Mania 2019
After organizing 5 Bulletiapa's in a row, it is time for us to organize a bigger event.  Some of the planning commission members gathered for a long offline conversation during RM18 at Bhor and got determined to host the next version of RM.  There were only 2 clubs who came forward - IBR and 99Canons (Hubli).  Astonishingly, IBR got 100% votes from approximately 95 clubs present at the mod meet.

Its a proud moment for us. We had our own inhibitions that resulted in a 2 years delay (we pitched in Nagpur but pulled off).  But this time, we gathered enough courage to deal with this humungous task. Interestingly, more than us, majority of other BOBMC affiliated clubs were super excited and foresee a fantastic RM coming their way next year.

Its gonna be tough for most of us. Significant amount of efforts, time, commitment and money is involved; hence the core team will need full support of the entire IBR community and its members.

Let us make it large. Cheers and see you in Rajasthan with full strength.

BOBMC Rider Mania - 2019
Udaipur
#Aando
#AapnoRM
Cheers ~ Sajeesh
Waiting to take it up Chief.

#Aando
#HailIBR
#AapnoRM
#MewarPrem
Ride your quest
Aando chief waiting for 2019 RM IBRstyle

Sent from my Coolpad 3600I using Tapatalk
cheers
phani reddy
ride safe ride hard
Arey ho jayee !!! Dhamaal once again !!! Let's make it big !!!
Signature chuha kha gaya !!! Angry
Indeed its a Honour for IBRMC...

We as a Club needs to put the best of our efforts to make it big... Am sure we will achieve this feat with the kind of dedication and hard work we put in day in and day out...

Personally i feel; its an achievement and the "pay off" due to the contributions of each and every member of this ExTeNdEd FaMiLy...

Delighted to witness the respect / love shown by other groups to IBR... I feel its the perfect venue / event for "PAY BACK".

SO IBR... Lts do it Once Again...

Cheers !!!
#Aando
#AapnoRM
RuLe ThE RoAd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thomas is our new chapter head of Chennai - 2019 Sajeesh 8 121 02-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Last Post: RAJNISH