The Chapter Run is an officially approved ride for registered IBR members wherein the rider is supposed to cover all recognized chapters for a particular year (usually between 2 Bulletiapa's, since a new chapter is official recognized only during Bulletiapa) within a specified time frame as defined in the guidelines. This is not a race or a competition, so rider can complete the Chapter Run at a decent pace.
In order to achieve the coveted title of an "IBR Chapter Runner" you need to:
- This ride is only for registered IBR members.
- Discuss the plan with your local chapter head beforehand.
- Register as a contender of Chapter Runner only when you have a planned start date. This step will create a new thread on forum under "IBR Chapter Run" section.
- Once registered, you need to complete the chapter run circle 1 year from the planned start date. That means, in case you have registered with a start date of 1st January 2018, you should cover all recognized chapters (refer to the list based on the year calendar below) before 31st December 2018.
- The contender is supposed to meet Chapter Head or member of planning commission or an elected representative (in case Chapter Head(s) or planning commission members are not available).
- The chapter representative need to confirm by replying to the thread by providing date and time when they met the chapter runner. A picture is also recommended.
- Once all chapters are covered, the chapter runner can reply to the post by providing all confirmations and proofs.
IBR Administrators will go through the proofs submitted. They might also get in touch with all chapter representatives and chapter head of contender's location to get more details and proofs. If any proof is objectionable or manipulated, the contender will not be awarded the title and he / she may be either asked to withdraw, repeat or revise the ride.
Rules & Regulations:
- The ride should be done by only registered IBR members
- Ride plan should be discussed with region's chapter head or planning commission member in advance (before registering)
- Registering as content is mandatory.
- Ride should be done only on Royal Enfield. During unforeseen situation if you do not have any other option other than resorting to another bike (during the actual ride), it should be informed to Chapter head and IBR admin team. Prior approval is a must.
- The ride should be done within a span of 1 year from the registered start date.
- Refer to the list of chapters included for a specific window. These chapters should be covered.
- Covering a chapter during an official ride, event, Bulletiapa, Megadventure etc. are allowed.
- Upon successful completion of, the Chapter Runner will receive a special award package.
- Details will be updated soon.....
Chapters to be covered
Before October end 2018
Next set of chapters that will be added in next round in addition to the above
(the list below is subjective to change as it depends on chapter formation formalities)