Table of contents
- Who qualifies for IBR Leather Vest?
- Who qualifies for IBR patches?
- Who is responsible to order and distribute IBR patches?
- Rules pertaining to usage of IBR patches
- How can I get IBR Tshirt?
- How can I get IBR stickers?
- Which motorcycle(s) are allowed in IBR?
- What are the various IBR Ranks?
- What are the pre-requisites to become a regular member and ride with IBR?
- Under what circumstances you membership will be cancelled?
- Procedure of removing a member
- What is MTR (Morning Thump Raga)
- What is Megadventure?
- What is Bulletiapa?
- Who are Chapter heads?
Who qualifies for IBR Leather Vest?
Who qualifies for IBR patches?
Who is responsible to order and distribute IBR patches?
Rules pertaining to usage of IBR patches
- Front pocket patch should be stitched on left chest
- Back will have 3 patterns
- INDIABULLRIDERS or IBRMC patch on top (around shoulder)
- The big IBR logo patch in the middle
- Chapter Name patch at the bottom
- The patches can be stitched only on below wearables:
- Leather vests – Black or dark brown
- Black collared Tshirt or shirt
- Black round tishrt
- Saddle bags (only back side 3 patters)
- Riding jacket
- All exceptions should be approved by Chapter heads and/or planning commission members
How can I get IBR Tshirt?
How can I get IBR stickers?
Which motorcycle(s) are allowed in IBR?
What are the various IBR Ranks?
What are the pre-requisites to become a regular member and ride with IBR?
- You should be above 18 years of age
- You should have a valid driving license which has not expired. For pillion, DL is not mandatory.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re male or female. But you got to have the passion of travelling on motorcycles.
- You make a promise to yourself that you will not use IBR’s name, position, contents etc. for your own benefits. No commercial activity will be entertained. You got to take an approval from the admin / moderators in case you are indulged in an activity which might result into a “conflict of interest”.
- Be regular on weekly meets and periodic rides. Though this is not primary reason for your membership, we don’t find any reason for you to stick around being dormant.
Under what circumstances you membership will be cancelled?
- You do not adhere to club’s rules.
- You disrespect IBR values.
- You have disciplinary issues.
- You indulge in external club activities more than IBR specific events.
- You join another Royal Enfield specific motorcycle club.
- You misuse IBR’s name, merchandise or related stuffs.
Procedure of removing a member
An IBR members will be removed from the club based on the below mentioned process:
- Online Member – One who does not come on meets or rides and restricts activity only till website forum.
- Regular Member – One who comes on meet and rides
|Member Type||IBR Rank||Tenure||Who can decide on removal||IBROCK Role|
|Online member||Guest||NA||Forum Admin and Moderator||Not needed|
|Regular Member||IBUDDY||NA||Current and Ex Chapter Heads of the region||Notify & Discuss|
|Regular Member||IBRO||NA||Current and Ex Chapter Heads of the region||Consent required|
|Regular Member||IBRIGADE||NA||Core Committee comprising of IBROCKS, IBRIGADES and Chapter Heads||Primary|
|Regular Member||Chapter Head||NA||Core Committee comprising of IBROCKS, IBRIGADES and Chapter Heads||Primary|
To know more about IBR Ranks click here.
What is MTR (Morning Thump Raga)
MTR is a 1 day breakfast-cum-lunch ride that is organized by each chapter at least once in 2 months. Below are some important points about MTR:
- This ride is open to all ranks. A good opportunity for STRIVERS to ride with IBR.
- There is no max cap of participants.
- The ride usually start at early morning and ends by evening.
- The ride usually ranges between 100-200 kms.
- This is a self-sponsored ride
- Keep checking forum, facebook and IBR Calendar for more updates about these rides
Things to remember:
- Mandatory gears– No rider will be allowed to join this ride without the below listed gears
- Full face helmet
- Riding pants, jeans or cargos. No shorts, 3/4ths, track pants etc.
- Shoes and boots. No slippers, sandals, floaters, crocs….
- Recommended by not mandatory gears –
- Riding Armor jacket
- Elbow and Knee Guard
- Armor gloves
- Riding shoes
- Usually the Ride captain asks for initial booting of money for breakfast & lunch. If you have issues with booting, please inform the ride captain / chapter head in advance.
What is Megadventure?
Megadventure was the caption-name of IBR’s maiden Leh-Ladakh ride in June 2009. Since then all long group rides in IBR have been named accordingly. However, it is important to know what qualifies for a long ride to be tagged as Megadventure:
- The ride should be of 10 days or more.
- Majority of the riders should be recognized, regular and active members. Multi-chapter composition is allowed.
- The riding kilometers should be1500.
- The ride itinerary and discussion should be posted on IBR Forum at least 1 month before the ride start date.
- The ride should have strict criteria on members selection. Ride captain retains this decision.
- Open to only registered IBR members
What is Bulletiapa?
Who are Chapter heads?
A full list of chapter heads is published here.
Rights, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates (or delegate rights)all events and rides for a specific chapter
- Maintain Chapter specific events.
- Facilitate weekly / periodic meets
- Main point of contact for IBR Merchandises
- Recommends existing members for next IBR Ranks
- Have final saying during conflict resolution.
- Participate actively inmembership cancellation process.
- Administer chapter specific facebook and whatsapp groups.
- Become part of IBR Core Planning Commission whatsapp group.
Selection process and appointment:
- For established chapters, minimum tenureshould be at least 1 year with IBR (registration date is considered). For newly formed chapter, the selection is done by IBROCKs.
- Should be an IBRO at least. Exceptions to be reviewed joined by Core Committee.
- Appointed as Chapter head duringBulletiapaevent.
- Recommendation should come from current chapter heads. However, there should be a collective discussion with senior members before a decision is made.
Expulsion / Removal of Chapter Head:
- Decision will be made by IBROCKs in consultation with Core Committee members.
- Will be replaced with another senior member as active Chapter Head until official appointment.
- Will lose all rights of Chapter Head